- React to customer demands with a fast, adaptable and operational methodology that depends on sound procedure.
- Conduct examinations in a way that bodes well and that are composed with the customer's expectation, looking for direction from the board as required.
- Conduct assignments in a legitimate analytical arrangement including pre-task arranging, task evaluation, proof gathering, and revealing.
- Provide customary task advance reports to Manager verbally or by email.
- Closely screen task courses of events and spending plans to guarantee assignments are finished on time and inside spending plan.
- Obtain data or insight in a lawful, moral and classified way as required
- Post-optional instruction or comparable blend of post-auxiliary training and significant experience.
- A solid direction of the English language (composed and oral) is fundamental to achievement in this job
Occupation Knowledge or Work Experience:
- Preference will be given to those with a base 2 years field observation insightful experience.
- Knowledge of all dimensions of the Canadian court framework, criminal and common code in Canada, protection law, and security enactment an advantage
- Prior experience working in a customer centered condition
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Security and Surveillance
Functional Area: Others
Employment Type: Full time