- One Tech Engineering is scanning for a Survey CAD Operator for a full-time situation in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- The Survey CAD Operator will be in charge of evaluation arranging, and execution of land studying ventures.
- The Survey CAD Operator ought to have related knowledge in land looking over for private and business improvement, including waste and utilities.
- Accumulate information from looking over group and convert into CAD illustrations.
- Bolster the review group.
- Speak to organization at venture related gatherings.
- Oversee and offer ventures to fulfill basic time constraints and land looking over spending plans.
- Arrange and calendar groups.
- Oversee office and field work for undertakings.
- Use Auto CAD abilities to decipher information.
- Prerequisites of Survey CAD Operator.
- 2-7 years study CAD experience or land study understanding.
- LSIT or authorized surveyor liked.
- Capable utilization of field gear: Tremble R-10 GPS, Tremble VX Robotic and Data Collector.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Recruitement staffing / RPO
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Role Category: CAD Engineer
Employment Type: Full time