- As a Team Leader, you will be in charge of overseeing, instructing and building up a group of Retention Specialists taking care of inbound calls.
- Give supervision, instructing, on-going preparing to all Retention Specialists on your program.
- Guarantee that all operator needs are met so they can go well beyond client desires to guarantee customer fulfillment.
- Facilitate deals battles and motivating force programs so as to build deals execution, client administration and profitability.
- Give a proactive methodology by stepping up and resolve issues.
- Work with QA group and use quality checking and some other supporting information to help with training and input.
- Suitably address execution and relational issues, for example, participation, clashes in the working environment and counsels with authority and HR for direction
- Take part in or lead inward/customer alignment sessions.
- Direct month to month and yearly execution surveys.
- In charge of overseeing and creating day by day, week by week, month to month and yearly insights and KPI's.
YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Your secondary school confirmation.
- Past experience as a Team Leader in a contact focus
- Solid correspondence and client administration aptitudes
- Powerful and exact basic leadership abilities
- Solid association and arranging aptitudes .
- Capacity to react to unfavorable circumstances, for example framework issues, incensed clients, high call traffic .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: IT / Telecom
Role Category: Team Leader
Employment Type: Full time