- Answer client calls and react to client demands while keeping up consumer loyalty and KPIs.
- Prescribe call stream changes, organize changes, and best practices to clients, accomplices, and IT experts.
- Offer inventive answers for purpose complex client demands.
- Hold fast to calendars, rules, and necessities as per the Company's set approaches and methodology.
- Learning of media communications and system design, establishment, and backing/support strategies and procedures.
- Involvement with remote help devices and strategies.
- Experience giving remote well ordered guidelines and disclosing complex ideas to non-specialized clients just as involvement with remote client preparing.
- Must have magnificent client administration hard working attitude, unrivaled introduction and basic reasoning aptitudes, solid authority characteristics and individual activity.
- Must have fantastic composed, verbal, and relational abilities incorporating capacity to cooperate with all dimensions of the board, staff and general society.
- Capacity to discover imaginative goals to detailed issues utilizing increased listening aptitudes and innovative investigation.
- Great hierarchical inclination with scrupulousness and exactness.
- Capacity to reliably meet and surpass key execution pointers
- Find latest jobs in Tempe.
**Work Experience Requirements**
- Least 2 years past experience giving Customer Support to clients of different sizes.
- Four year college education or equal work understanding
- Communication foundation liked
- Essential information of conventions including VOIP, TCP/IP, SNMP, FTP/SFTP, HTTP is useful
- VoIP/SIP, UDP/TCP, LAN/WAN, VLAN: 1 year (liked)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (liked)
- Communication: 1 year (liked)
- Client Service: 1 year (liked)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT / Telecom
Role Category: Client Account management
Employment Type: Full time