- Telemarketing administrators will add to the accomplishment of the business objectives of the organization.
- Oversee Database and keep them refreshed.
- Make active calls to potential customers in the database to refresh data.
- Make arrangements for record administrators.
- Follow set up month to month objectives.
- Get new business openings.
- Set up the reports relating to your alloted errands.
- Assume responsibility for battle following (email showcasing)
- Development and record the different crusades of the organization
- Least of 3 years of involvement in Telemarketing
- Single guy's or college thinks about in showcasing, publicizing or related professions
- Astounding oral and composed relational abilities
- Involvement in client administration
- Excel the executives key
- The executives of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Past involvement in inbound/outbound telephone calls
- Involvement in client administration.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Retail / whole sales
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Role Category: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full time