- Identify new business openings, make and execute a contact the executives plan. Capability with firmly wanted.
- Develop a one of a kind cold pitching system to set up new customer connections
- Work intimately with inward groups, for example, Client Services, Implementation and other departmental deals pros to create vital record plans.
- Develop a strong comprehension of new and existing key record business. Survey and dissect customer business patterns for example income and exchanges for all Livingston arrangements.
- Distinguish and create business development and benefit system for each key record inside an assigned area.
- A least of 3 years with Customs Brokerage experience inside Transportation/Logistics.
- Excellent correspondence and relational aptitudes (both verbal and composed.)
- Strong hierarchical and exchange aptitudes with the capacity to drive change and convey focused on results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point.) experience unequivocally wanted.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Trade and Services
Employment Type: Full time