- Provides contribution on contracting, terminating, and execution of a substantial populace of drivers.
- Set up day by day tractor/trailer assignments for drivers.
- Provide work heading for a substantial gathering of drivers every day. May be the main individual giving guidance amid specific occasions.
- Provide day by day contact for clients, particularly at night when client benefit isn't accessible. This incorporates settling driver/store clashes.
- Provides direction for drivers to waiver from organization arrangements or best practices (for example a client needs to make an arrival outside organization strategy).
- Prepare every day records, correspondences, and keep up documenting framework for Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports and Department of Transportation (DOT) documents.
- Complete transportation administrative work including course shows, solicitations, unique client notices, maps and so on.
- Understand DOT long stretches of administration and guarantee driver consistence.
- Call clients to illuminate them of fluctuations in conveyance times.
- Provide opportune reports to quick boss as asked.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A partner in this position must:
- Have High School Diploma. Higher education favored.
- Be ready to quickly pick up learning of centralized computer PC applications identifying with record keeping and planning.
- Have involvement in Windows condition on Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook programs (favored).
- Have satisfactory math and composing aptitudes.
- Have at least 3 years in comparable capacity (favored).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Courier /Transportation / freight
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time