- Acting as Travel Focal Point for the Mission; informing mission members (MMs) about OSCE Travel rules, regulations and instructions.
- Providing guidance in filling out Official Travel Authorization (OTA) and Travel Claim (TC) forms to the OSCE MMs.
- Providing travel arrangements to MMs including airline tickets, hotel booking, other means of transportation and creating Purchase Orders (POs) for air tickets and for experts when necessary in the Oracle system.
- Responsible for visa arrangements for MMs travelling on official business.
- Acting as backup for Senior Human Resources Assistant during leave period assisting Senior HR Assistant in interpretation of staff rules and regulations and in processing of entitlements into Oracle system.
- Secondary education supplemented by secretarial, commercial or other relevant studies.
- Computer literate with practical experience of Microsoft software packages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Romanian and Russian languages.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time