This position requires a capable person who can perform multiple tasks:
• Responsible for dealing with a high volume of calls and information section.
• Reconcile and process month to month travel articulations and reports.
• Maintain, sort out and refresh records and exceed expectations reports.
• Draft and keep up customer assentions.
• Upload item pictures and assentions in database.
• Proofread contents week by week checking for depiction congruity, blunders, and precision.
• Generate Purchase Orders, Releases and Invoices.
• Liaise with sellers in regards to notices and field questions.
• Generate Check Requests and Credit Memos.
Involvement In The Travel Or Airline Industry:
• The job requires exceptional correspondence and authoritative abilities.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office.
• Applicants ought to have a college degree from a 4-year college .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travels
Functional Area: Ticketing / Travel / Airlines
Role Category: Team Manager
Employment Type: Full time