- Sell postal products and service to the business community and public.
- Sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications.
- Provide customers with information and forms.
- Address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly.
- High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration.
- Training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions.
- Understanding of general or post office accounting systems.Physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Marketing and Communication
Role Category: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Part Time