- Ability to work effectively under deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to synthesize information and express complex thoughts concisely.
- Ability to monitor social media accounts during evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to respond promptly during emergency situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to complete basic tracking and reporting tasks.
- Ability to take photos and shoot short video as needed for use on social media platforms.
- Ability to complete occasional day travel to other locations as needed to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, communications or related field.
- Three months of demonstrated experience managing a corporate/organizational social media account.
- Professional or personal experience with a variety of social media platforms
- Valid driver's license.
*Social media coordinator jobs in sint maarten*
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Fresher
Employment Type: Full time