- We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for Finance Manager In Haiti.
- Train and build up the limit of national staff in the executives of accounts.
- Guarantee day by day works for chronicle all money, check and bank exchange exchanges, money and bank records, loans and field cost reports, compromise of money close by and month to month bank compromise are completed.
- Guarantee satisfactory income for tasks and security of money related assets at base.
- Offer help to Program Managers with respect to money related strategies/rehearses and related zones as required.
- Recognize zones for money related and authoritative enhancement.
- Four year certification (B. A.) from four-year school or college with an accentuation in bookkeeping or related field of concentrate in addition to at least two years related understanding.
- Solid social aptitudes and money related administration experience.
- Capacity to convey and collaborate well with individuals of various instructive, semantic, social and financial foundations.
- Capacity to peruse, examine, and decipher general business periodicals, proficient diaries, specialized methods, or legislative directions.
- Experience working and living abroad favored, with capacity to be adaptable and versatile.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full time