- 3+ years' involvement in AEC industry, specifically MEP coordination.
- A Bachelor's or Associate Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture.
- Least 5+ years' involvement with VDC/BIM related procedures.
- General learning of development standards/rehearses required.
- Some involvement with reality catch
- Solid comprehension of undertaking work process.
- Experienced managing subcontracts, subcontractors as well as self-perform work is an or more
- Propelled capability with Autodesk Building Design Suite (Revit, Auto CAD, Navisworks, 3DS Max and Inventor), VICO Office, and BIM 360 could based innovation.
- Past introduction to and working background with Project the executives programming, Synchro, Assemble frameworks and a scope of Analysis bundles is alluring.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Real Estate
Employment Type: Full time