- We are right now looking for a Vice President, Leasing and Development to help lead our Arizona group.
- The position is in charge of meeting or surpassing the organization's development and productivity objectives by catching open doors in the neighborhood showcase for new rents and rent restorations, advancement and acquisitions
- Build up the city's yearly field-tested strategy and lead the group to effectively execute that arrangement.
- Execute the renting plan so the most elevated conceivable inhabitance rates are accomplished at net powerful leases that are reliable with or superior to the commercial center and spending plan.
- This incorporates choosing and overseeing outsider posting agents, if vital. Restorations are relied upon to be dealt with specifically without the requirement for posting intermediaries.
- Work intimately with the property supervisory group to guarantee that the most elevated conceivable dimension of savvy client administration is given to inhabitants so rents are restored and there is long haul inhabitance of organization properties.
- Identify and lead the budgetary examination for chances to obtain new properties or land steady with organization methodology and speculation returns and arranging those acquisitions once endorsed by the Investment Committee.
- Represent the organization inside to guarantee that the organization's reasoning, approaches, code of morals, working methodology and execution measures are comprehended and pursued.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's qualification in land, business organization, financial matters or a related field required. MBA or a propelled degree in land is favored
- At least 10 years of renting and improvement experience
- At least 5 years of involvement in acquisitions and attitudes favored
- At least 3 years of earlier administration experience favored
- Demonstrated reputation of achievement in renting business land
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Real Estate Industry
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Head / VP / GM
Employment Type: Full time