- The Vice President of Manufacturing coordinates, oversees, and drives creation tasks exercises including, Production, Test, Quality, Materials and Planning, Manufacturing and Test Engineering, to guarantee all client necessities as to item or procedure are met while meeting all organization, HSE, and budgetary destinations.
- Create generation spending plans, staffing plans, contracting plans, and capital consumptions. Actualize Lean and different strategies for ceaseless improvement.
- Location- Charlotte.
Training AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Least 12 years of pertinent (gadgets or "designed to arrange"/JIT producing) industry experience including fabricating tasks
- Four year college education in Business, Engineering, Manufacturing or other related control
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt accreditation exceptionally wanted, Green Belt cert will likewise warrant thought
- Hazard recognizable proof and the executives
- Work force advancement and execution the board
- Exhibited capacity to immediate and arrange exercises of others, to make conclusive move proper to the circumstance and field-tested strategy
- Great composed, verbal correspondence and introduction abilities
- Material and work citing
- Applies information to determine uncommon issues or issues
- Earned worth administration standards
- Use of Lean Manufacturing strategies; Six Sigma; Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA)
- Assembling necessities arranging
- Experience creating staffing plans and supporting overhead spending plans.
- Government contracting.
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) confirmation.
- Government contracting
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) confirmation
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Electronics / Electricals
Role Category: Head / VP / GM
Employment Type: Full time