- Arranging and undertaking planned support redesigns.
- Diagnosing and tackling equipment/programming issues.
- Work with programming sellers and IT colleagues to determine issues.
- Assist with worker specialized solicitations.
- Any different solicitations made of the IT Department.
- 2-5 years specialized help on equipment/programming.
- Experience with PHP and SQL database required.
- Associate Degree in Information Technology.
- Experience working in OS levels – Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Experience with IBM I system and RPG, an or more.
- Possess solid relational, correspondence and client administrations aptitudes. Self-persuaded, functions admirably freely, just as in a group.
- Possess strong critical thinking and investigating aptitudes.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Web developer
Functional Area: Software Development
Role Category: System Engineer
Employment Type: Full time