Read this page carefully as it contains the terms and conditions directing your access to AmericaOnJobs.com. by visiting the webpage of AmericaOnJobs, the company believes that you accept these terms and conditions at your own risk. The company reserved its right to add, modify or remove any of the policies according to the interest of the organization.
Disclosure -The terms “company, we and our” here refers to AmericaOnJobs.com and “user or you” is termed as employer, company, or job seeker in further communications. AmericaOnJobs is intended for job seekers for employment and for employers seeking candidates for recruitment. You are requested to use the website for lawful activities of job search and recruitment. AmericaOnJobs holds website rights solely without any intervention by a third party. AmericaOnJobs.com and its content, material and images are the property of AmericaOnJobs. The company is protected by foreign copyrights, trademarks and its licensors laws. You may not reproduce, change, modify, display, sell or distribute any information for personal or commercial purposes.
- You can not use HTML codes of the website to generate webpages
- The term “Data” refers to job and resume.
- Copying, duplicating or spinning any information available over the website can lead to objectionable queries.
- The use of content of the website for profit generation is also strictly prohibited.
- Use of images for other purposes is not allowed and the company holds the right to use them for promotion.
- AmericaOnJobs is not responsible for any loss to the user.
- Your information is only transferable to the concerned person in the context of job search and candidate search. For other matters the company shall not be liable for information related concerns.
- AmericaOnJobs is not liable to pay money to its users, you can use the services accordingly and cannot demand the organization for any loss occurring in any context related to the website, jobs, companies and all.
- AmericaOnJobs grants its users a terminable and limited access for your personal access for employment opportunities. As a job seeker you can download relevant material on the site. AmericaOnJobs reserves the right to suspend your account for any reason that may be based on sole decision of the company.
- The company has not authorized any of its users to charge money or other benefits in reference to AmericaOnJobs
- If you are registered as an employer, AmericaOnJobs provides you non-exclusive and use site only rights for your company’s internal hiring. We grant you access to download a single copy for personal use related to candidate hiring and job postings over the website.
- AmericaOnJobs strictly prohibits the use of plagiarized content on its website, making sure the information you are uploading over the website is related to you and your profile. For example, job posting, resume uploading and more. AmericaOnJobs withholds the rights to suspend your account at any time without providing any prior information.
- Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act. We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set up in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
- You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- Information available over the website must not be considered as an endorsement, whether in context to its website, services, products or otherwise. The company does not guarantee or warranty any of its information available.