- Prepare & audit expense reports for approval and processing Prepare & maintain a variety of highly confidential documents
- Maintain supervisor's calendar; schedule & confirm meeting dates, arrange for, set up & break down conference rooms as needed
- Coordinate & process administrative duties requiring supervisor's review & approval.
- Assist in the preparation & editing of written materials including assisting in communications, composing letters, memos and presentations.
- Open & process incoming mail, sorting for priorities & distribute and/or handle items not requiring supervisor's review.
- Set up and maintain various filing systems.
- Screen phone calls & handling routine items as instructed by supervisor.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality at all times
- Provide administrative support as requested.
- Perform broad range of personal work ranging from booking travel arrangements to ordering daily lunch.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Manage and maintain record keeping file systems as well as sorting and classifying correspondence.
- Perform additional assignments as directed.
- Must possess excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Discretion in handling confidential material, and high level of comfort liaising and interacting with senior executives
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Resourceful and able to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment
- Be proactive in following up on details, anticipating issues, and closing loops on all requests
- Must have excellent phone manner and thrive in a time sensitive environment
- Minimum 5 years secretarial and administrative experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Account Executive
Employment Type: Full time