- Use knowledge base to find solutions, work-around, and assignment information
- Own the lifecycle of an incident to ensure it has been resolved to User expectations.
- Accepts and logs authorized calls by phone, or other authorized means
- Authenticates the caller or event.
- Qualifies service calls and/or incidents as covered by SLAs.
- Understands service levels and executes tasks accordingly.
- Updates existing incidents and service request records active in the service management system.
- Transfers (routes) incidents to relevant Level 1or Level 2 Support for Resolution
- Provides technical communication to customer or authorized caller about quick fixes.
- Uses available resources for resolution (people, tools and processes).
- Once incident is resolved or service request is completed, closes the record in agreement with applicable procedures and authorized caller's agreements
- Ensures that the customer agrees that the resolution provided addressed their needs prior to incident or service request closure.
- Tracks open incident and service request records.
- Reviews open incidents/service requests for status changes.
- Works independently with direct supervision while focusing on excellent customer service.
- 2 years of college with emphasis in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees
- Team focus.
- Must have ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- One or more years of Information Technology technical phone support.
- Work within a 24x7x365 environment and the ability to work any shift.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Airline Industry
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time