Required Skills and Experience:
- Learn the fundamentals of our technology, hardware, agency, how we promote, and the customers we promote to.
- Collaborate with crew on day by day foundation, in addition to paintings independently to your very own remotely.
- Participate in weekly group conferences to provide updates to the team.
- Provide weekly reviews on development to your mentor and manager.
- Lead frequent technical meetings involving your project.
- Complete research, documentation, and implementation on what the satisfactory device is for automating ordinary guide responsibilities.
- Gather records for requirements and use case improvement.
- Overall simplify obligations in the software’s approaches.
- Full-time pupil at Purdue University in a computing-related foremost
- Zero or above GPA
- Desire for mastering new abilties
- Ability to paintings independently and as part of a remote crew
- Excellent verbal conversation and written, with lively listening and summarization capabilities
- Experience with writing technical documentation
- Strong interest to element
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Past programming experience and understanding of primary programming methodologies
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- three.5 or above GPA
- Prior experience with any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Python, XML, JSON, automation tools
- Experience with coping with enterprise-based tasks on your own
- Knowledge of records centers, networking, and virtualization
- Experience with IIS Manager
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time