- Processes all accounts payable, bills receivables, checking money owed, worker payroll, and inmate payroll.
- Maintains and distributes employee payroll ensuring that worker time is accounted for in keeping with GEO Policy.
- Makes financial institution deposits, writes tests, and keeps regular stability controls on all checking money owed.
- Collects and counts all cash, money orders or certified tests that have been widespread for inmates, and credit the amount to the appropriate inmate account.
- Develops and submits required reports relative to all factors of bills payable, debts receivable, checking debts, employee payroll, inmate payroll, and inmate trust.
- Prepares worker journey orders, advances, and price reimbursements.
- May oversee the receptionist/admin clerk in each day overall performance and assessment of job duties.
- Ensures correct inventory of all objects inside the warehouse, food service, protection, and any other place wherein supplies are stored for distribution.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 21 years of age.
- US Citizen.
- High School Diploma or equal.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or closely related subject desired.
- Two years in an accounting related ability.
- Excellent organizational and communication talents.
- Ability to apprehend and carry out moderately complicated oral and written commands; to make minor decisions according with policies and rules as they apply to work troubles; to preserve enterprise data; and to fulfill and deal efficiently with the general public and inmates.
- Must be able to cope with people in a selection of converting and complex situations.
- Must satisfactorily complete The Geo Group, Inc. Pre-carrier education for non-custodial workforce.
- Ability to paintings with computers and the important software normally used by the department.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time