- Uses recognized methods to deliver work products within an engagement phase under supervision.
- Contributes to the production of reports with analysis Pursues engagement objectives.
- Contributes to the development of improved consulting methods and tools Industry Knowledge Capability.
- Conducts analysis and distills key issues using basic analysis methods and tools for a given subject area.
- Applies appropriate technical methods or recognized equivalent in completing assignments.
- Provides professional judgment based on industry knowledge in discussing ideas and seeking necessary approvals Scope.
- Billable Hours target established in annual goal setting process. Generally, works on 1-2 concurrent projects at a time.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, preferably in business, math, or engineering OR relevant business experience. 0-2 years experience in business/consulting environment.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounting / Tally
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time