- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current business processes.
- Research and articulate the value proposition of disruptive information technology
- Experiment with new technologies that can be leveraged to add value to the business.
- Gather business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities.
- Coordinate testing and process changes through the organization as needed
- Understand strategic direction of business and leverage that knowledge to guide decision making.
- Lead, direct, and mentor team members in an Agile, product team environment
- 5+ years of project management, business system analysis, or process analysis experience OR 5+ years’ experience leveraging technology in an accounting, finance or trade support leadership role
- Experience leading and collaborating on projects in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of accounting, finance or trade support processes
- Knowledge of Agile concepts and frameworks
- Knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
- Experience implementing, support or using data analytics
- Experience in transformational change
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Accounting / Tally
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time