- Responsible for finishing ABP transactions by means of scanning gadgets, inputting product codes, taking in coins and offering exchange or processing card transactions.
- Responsible for cash drawer security, cash balance and adhering to all different factors in ABP’s coins dealing with coverage.
- Provide “visitor-first” carrier via listening, responding and resolving all visitors’ requests quickly thru strong information of all café products.
- Stock bakery, ref-con products, and impulse objects.
- Be professional in all interactions with visitors and group participants.
- Work together as a team to acquire efficient operations.
- Keep paintings vicinity smooth, prepared and stocked.
- Resolve any problems and preserve management informed approximately troubles and issues as they arise.
- Clean and preserve dining room as wanted.
- Assist with bringing out espresso as wanted.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time