- Manage Test Wafers both inventory and reporting
- Initial responder for device alarms
- Training can be provided through GF staff
- Management of staff may be directed by using GF Team
- Manage, Prep and Execute Tool Send Aheads consistent with request through GF Team.
- Monitor tool performance and utilization.
- Manually dispatch (Auto-2) non essential steps to ensure most utilization for bottleneck tools.
- Physically load tools in case of automation (AMHS) outage.
- Escalate mistakes messages of manufacturing unit systems and/or system within Mfg Operations (WFT/ME).
- Assure clean operation by means of minimizing stand-by way of and idle instances.
- Use fashionable software program packages (MS Office), unique applications SiView, Space
- Complete all required reporting and documentation.
- Understand and observe all health, protection, and environmental techniques and requirement.
- Perform all activities in a secure and responsible way and help all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security necessities and packages
- Job Requirements.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma or equal.
- 1 to 12 months revel in in a renovation function
- Ability to perform paintings constantly for a 12 hour shift (apart from breaks).
- Able to boost at the least 30 pounds on a periodic foundation for the duration of the shift.
- Demonstrate a few fundamental (MS Office) excel abilties by completing talent exam.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to carry out shift paintings, 12 hours in line with day shift agenda
- Able to paintings in a cleanroom environment in keeping with semi-conductor protocol/requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to operate laptop and system interface applications to ensure suitable computing and analysis of manufacturing
- Demonstrate ability to comply with unique instructions and processes to finish obligation.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical / Petrochemical / Oil and gas
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time