- Respond promptly to consumer inquiries and requests through our on-line communique portal, but by no means sacrifice exceptional for velocity.
- Navigate customer requests by way of: assigning work to various experts and resources; enhancing results; offering customer reputation reviews and finished documents.
- Maintain purchaser and candidate rapport by means of providing a high degree of responsive provider.
- Maintain non-stop process enhancements and a QA program
- Assist in administrative obligations and offer help to the Division Manager, whilst required.
- Other assigned duties and returned-up coverage, whilst required.
- Minimum five years’ experience in HR, Recruitment or Corporate Customer Service.
- Background screening enjoy is an asset.
- Possess terrific conversation abilities.
- Must be fairly self-prompted, active and pushed to prevail.
- Familiar with on-line portals, and software program-as-a-service (laptop savvy).
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite, Google Suite and Email.
- Ability to construct rapport with customers and candidates.
- Relative post-secondary training is an asset.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time