- Research Job Descriptions, conduct activity opinions to determine the perfect job title, earnings grade, function stage, and conduct everyday activity class audits (EEO, FLSA, and many others) to ensure correct and compliant process classifications are maintained.
- Perform market information analysis for new and existing jobs and participate in annual profits surveys and replace and keep advertising and marketing pricing tool and monitoring files.
- Maintain the Job Description and Job Code Library and work with the Financial Analysis team and HRIS to properly assign task codes.
- Partners with the business to proactively broaden solutions to repayment situations that make certain inner fairness, external competitiveness and alignment with agency goals.
- Builds critical relationships and demonstrates capability to influence in any respect tiers of the corporation on repayment topics.
- Collaborate with HR business partnership crew and Business managers in keeping organizational reimbursement shape and repayment associated matters for his or her businesses .
- Create and maintain repayment technique documentation and monitoring documents and track all asked profits modifications through the approval process.
- Ensure corporation compliance with federal and nation legal guidelines, including reporting requirements.
- Advise managers and personnel on the compliance necessities related to compensation guidelines and provide right recommendations related to earnings increase.
- Support in administering and facilitating the organization’s annual merit boom program.
- Prepare monthly repayment reports to summarize reimbursement adjustments analysis.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time