- The Nature Research group at Springer Nature are seeking out a Business Development Manager to paintings in both our London or New York offices.
- Working inside Springer Nature’s growing sponsorship unit, you will play an critical position in organising company partnerships based on selling content material advertising services that generate worthwhile and sustainable sales throughout Springer Nature.
- As Business Development Manager you'll promote offerings inclusive of sponsorship and custom solutions in print, virtual/multimedia and occasions to a variety of company partners and markets which have a need to elevate their scientific recognition and R&D excellence to Springer Nature’s international audience.
- Working without delay with external clients and organizations, you’ll use your consultative sales competencies to build and develop corporate partnerships to supply strategic content advertising and marketing and idea management answers to our clients.
- This position will see you liaise closely with internal stakeholders along with advertising, editorial and publishing to make certain that tasks are deliberate and executed efficiently.
- Our best candidate may be a dynamic, driven, science-interested and constructive group participant who has proven the potential to paintings successfully inside a complicated company. They should have a established song report selling content material advertising and marketing offerings and/or advertising/sponsorship solutions, to senior stage executives at multinational businesses.
- The Business Development Manager role may be placed in both our New York or London office.
- We agree with in developing a outstanding location to work in which humans are stimulated, valued and advanced and this paperwork a key part of our approach. We’re always seeking out excellent, creative humans to join us; folks who are pushed by new and thrilling demanding situations and dedicated to generating excessive first-class results.
- To follow please post an updated cover letter and CV. We can be reviewing packages on an ongoing foundation and so please follow as soon as you are able.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time