- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications
- Analyse customer needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan.
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical .
Functional Area: Electronics / Electricals
Role Category: Project Manager
Employment Type: 0