- Assists the Finance Director in planning and coordinating the installation of budgetary, and work size structures.
- Prepares reviews concerning complex cost and statistical analyses, as directed, in reaction to unique requests of the Chief Executive Officer and Finance Director.
- Conducts surveys, performs studies and analyzes effects for use in layout and installation of labor simplification structures, value manipulate systems and sales administration and manage systems.
- Assists department and department heads in developing paintings size, and paintings simplification systems.
- Confers with administrative personnel of all departments concerning budgetary device installation and evaluation, price range processes and finances requests.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Finance / Auditing
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full time