- Manages programs and processes in order to ensure efficient and compliant execution of financial management resources.
- Prepares and delivers briefings, training sessions, consultations and strategy sessions with other staff service functions and activities to influence managers and others to accept findings and recommendations.
- Assesses a variety of reports received from internal and external sources to develop formalized recommendations for management's consideration
- Evaluates operations, policies, procedures, and internal controls of financial operations to prevent and detect deficiencies in the operation of financial management areas.
- Receives special projects pertaining to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of financial management operations and related functional requirements
- Duties will be developmental in nature when the position is filled below the full performance level.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time