- Under the direction of the Chief Physician Executive, provides patient care in the outpatient setting.
- Physician is responsible for the care of his or her patients.
- Responsibility includes the provision of and attention to quality care of major and minor illnesses, to long range issues of health and disease, and to the needs for specialty consultation.
- Successful completion of Residency program.
- M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Must meet credentialing criteria for medical Staff.
- State of Nevada licensed physician.
- Membership in appropriate professional associations and societies.
- CT CPRBLS - Basic Life Support - AHA
- CTINS= Professional Liability Insurance.
- Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Others