- Promote cost effective, high-performance computer technology that will provide continuous improvement to in-house productivity and efficiency.
- Contribute analytical and technical expertise regarding in-house computer related hardware and factory/business information technology. Understand business process that utilize computer information technology.
- Install, configure, performance tune, administer and troubleshoot all in-house computer related hardware and software.
- Comply with company data backup, disaster recovery, software licensing, security and authorization policies.
- Maintain audit record of Factory hardware/software. Maintain software licensing.
- Develop, document and maintain necessary in-house information and non-factory floor data collection systems.
- Respond to user’s requests for new and enhanced information technology using sound business judgment.
- Perform purchasing function for all systems related hardware, and resources. Reconcile monthly purchasing activities.
- Provide demand-based off hours technical support as per departmental off-hours support rotation schedule.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time