- Identifies and analyzes data requirements to support required system behavior and implementation success and outlines gaps between standard and non-standard processes.
- Acts as liaison with developers and business stakeholders, creating strong working relationships across departments.
- Develops requirements to be used by interface developers to create custom data transformations.
- Conducts file consultations to discuss data exchange best practices and protocols to promote standardization for new file setups
- Coordinates and performs testing on all assigned interface projects. Analyzes data and provides testing results and corrective actions to data partners.
- Coordinates and supports file delivery / transport schedules, protocols and processing.
- Supports implementation of process improvement opportunities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Architecture / Interior designing
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time