- The registered nurse employs critical thinking to integrate objective data with knowledge gained from an assessment of the subjective experiences of patients.
- Registered nurses use this critical thinking process to apply the best available evidence and research data to the processes of diagnosis and treatment.
- Nurses continually evaluate quality and effectiveness of nursing practice and seek to optimize outcomes.
- Medical/clinical knowledge, technical and clinical skills, clinical judgment, interpersonal skills and communication as indicated in the current Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals are essential components of nursing practice.
- All registered nurses practice within the scopes and standards of practice set forth by the American Nurses Association.
- Additional Professional Organizations may be referenced when appropriate to guide practice and standards within the work place.
- Two years’ experience as an RN in a Medical/Surgical setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN = Registered Nurse license from the State of NV Nursing Board.
- CT CPRBLS - Basic Life Support – AHA
- NCLEX EXAM
- Wound care experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Professional Nurse
Employment Type: Full time