- Work with Marketing Programs Administration Manager to define and facilitate key technology and improvement projects supporting the team and its business partners.
- Ensure all projects follow sound project management principles.
- Act as technology subject matter expert to the team on tools, including Microsoft Access, Excel and SharePoint and reporting tools such as SAP and Business Warehouse.
- Manage and organize all reference information, including payment history, tables, and calendars.
- Manage and organize all team policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and administer the payment of selected programs.
- Provide accounting support to the team.
- Continuously seek challenges to improve professional skills and knowledge
- High level of communication and action oriented follow up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant Business discipline is required; technical coursework and a demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, process improvement and problem solving skills
- Strong technology skills using
- End user reporting tools
- MS Office Skills
- Highly efficient, organized and ability for multiple tasking
- Strong work ethic
- Strategic thinking, however must work in the details
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time