- Reviews and imports worker time playing cards into the payroll device or thru spreadsheets completed and permitted by using the Business Unit.
- Checks figures for accuracy and necessary approvals.
- Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and makes any necessary changes. Obtains important approvals.
- Prints, kinds, and distributes payroll tests to health center places of work for on-cycle and off-cycle check runs. Communicates with the Human Resources Department to make sure the integrity of the payroll statistics including information related to new hires, terminations, transfers and charge adjustments. Makes updates as vital.
- Processes unique payrolls inclusive of the annual bonus and year-cease adjustment payrolls.Researches and resolves questions from managers and personnel as they relate to the processing of payroll information consisting of PTO and ESL, banking, garnishments, employment verifications, workers reimbursement, retroactive pay calculations, tax questions, and different changes.
- Assist in unique initiatives as assigned by using control.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School degree required.
- Associate's Degree with emphasis on business or bookkeeping favored.
- 2 years experience with computerized payroll processing.
- Experience with ADP,Peoplesoft HR/Payroll device and Kronos a plus.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to address with noticeably private statistics.
- Must be element orientated.
- Able to adhere to tight time limits
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time