- Responsible for the care and troubleshooting of the MOD™ / ABB procedure manipulate structures, and their related networks and interfaces.
- Provide corrective aid in reaction to a control machine blunders situation or failure as the first point of escalation from the plant.
- Perform predictive and preventative upkeep (PPM) and fitness checks on working manipulate machine hardware.
- Initiate quantities of a software program upgrades that can't be finished remotely under the path of a Dow Process Automation concern count expert.
- Understand and observe all recognized Dow Process Automation paintings strategies, together with Problem Resolution & Request Management, S&OP Case entry, ES Asset database updates, and many others.
- Complete small mission work.
- Track and redeploy assets.
- Provide training and know-how switch to plant manipulate gadget focal factors in addition to different website support sources.
- Interface with Plant Process Control Coordinators (PPCC) on troubleshooting and upgrades.
- Assist in small extensions at the Plant Process Control Systems.
- Monitoring of Distribution Control System (DCS) device diagnostics aligned with PPCC.
- Participate in threat assessment while sports to the Control System are required.
- Escalation to extra help resources and comply with-up as vital.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time