- Maintain quality control of manufactured and incoming supplied components and assemblies
- Facilitate the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Determine quality capabilities of machines and processes and provide data to responsible departments
- Be the Quality liaison between the customer and site manufacturing process.
- Responsible for customer concern management and corrective action request process
- Keep up-to-date with the status of project related tasks at the supplier and track supplier performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing facility
- Experienced with the ISO or TS Quality System
- Customer Interfacing, Corrective Action, and PPAP experience
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: IT / Telecom
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time