- The Technology Environment Management analyst will be responsible for preparing testing/UAT environments for the integration system testing, user acceptance, and production release stages of the SDLC phases.
- This position partners with infrastructure counterparts, project managers, software developers, business users and management across the Credit Risk technology and business organizations to successfully deliver process/data results.
- This position requires the ability to execute testing environment set up plans and procedures during the System Integration.
- Testing of new or modified applications, computing environments, and software/hardware technology and tools, etc.
- Perform requirement analysis for environment setup, create /follow standard configuration plans, execute and troubleshoot batch jobs.
- Review and resolve issues. Provide sound root cause analysis and resolution for failures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of metrics for assessing the quality of delivered system batch runs.Required Skills:
- 5-7 years of environment, build management, and/or release management experience.
- Understanding of entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Agile a plus
- Ensure environment readiness and availability per the release plan.
- Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with Sybase database (shell scripting, navigation, file editing), and SQL Server.
- Familiar with both software versioning tools and continuous integration tools, such as SVN, JUNIT, Hudson, Jenkins
- Experience with Autosys or other job scheduling tool
- Proficiency in using and updating SharePoint, Jira, Wiki and Confluence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.Ability to think critically, assess and communicate risks.
- Collaborate with other teams to support builds.
- Knowledge of development and install of releases to single/multiple-host environment.
- Knowledge of regression, functional and system testing procedures.
- Coordinate resources across various applications, operations or projects.
- Monitor progress and adjust resources and priorities accordinglyDesired Skills:
- Expertise in automating builds using scripts.
- Expertise subversion or GIT source code. Branching /merging/ tagging. Knowledge of Artifactory, Sonar.
- Knowledge of Credit Risk applications or experience in the financial sector.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Core Java/XML schemas.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time