- Perform first skip QA trying out on new features and content and provide early comments to the development group.
- Work with the technical/engineering group on recreation development scripting and programming tasks.
- Enter issues/insects into the bug tracking device.
- Evaluate recreation play and provide constructive design remarks.
- Help builders with reproducing, identify and isolate bugs.
- Work intently with development team and accumulate documentation for gameplay and functions.
- Additional duties include supporting with content creation for recreation development and supporting with satisfactory manage of all merchandise.
- 2+ years of game development experience
- Strong written and verbal communique competencies. Ability to talk and present distinctive and complicated problems and analyses in an effective manner.
- Basic educational or realistic information of QA methodologies and gear, software program testing standards, and the software program development cycle.
- Knowledge and experience with Python and C kind languages (C, C++, C#)
- Must have revel in in gambling computer games and feature a familiarity with the modern gaming software program and hardware.
- Strong analytical and hassle detection abilities.
- Proactive, self-pushed, meticulous, and curious in nature.
- Ability to talk and present unique and complicated troubles and analyses in an powerful manner.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time