- Design and development 4G & 5G Wireless experience in 3GPP wireless protocols (4G/3G: PHY, MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, NAS).
- Design and development of digital HW modules on FPGA/ASIC.
- Responsible for DSP software design and implementation of 3GPP (4G and 5G) physical layer signal processing algorithm Wireless Modem Systems Engineering and Algorithm Research.
- Experience of development related to modem for macro Base Station(BS) Knowledge of wireless communication theory.
- Hands-on experience with LTE channel coding (PUSCH, PUCCH, PRACH, EPDCCH, PDSCH, Turbo encoder and etc.)
- Performance optimization and resolving problem ability for complex HW & SW system.
- Should be familiar with DSPs (like Tensilica DSP, CEVA DSP, TI DSP, Freescale DSP, Modem, SDR).
- Should have good understanding physical layer communications Should have practical exposure to LTE, LTE-Advanced, 5G.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Internet / Commerce
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time